If you still have your ipad 3g locked to icloud and updated to ios 8.2 latest firmware , we can confirm the hardware method still works in all models GSM 4G, this method is known because can bypass icloud with electronic equipment , hot iron and the right resister. already made a tutorial long time ago, stop by step , also many info online thats confirm this can be a really functional alternative to remove icloud from your idevice. This manual will help unlock iCloud locked Apple iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina only with 3G-module, which is locked by service iCloud. Include locked through “Lost and erased”.
To unlock the iCloud, you will need to disassemble the Ipad 3G and delete 1 or 2 items from the motherboard plate (r1205 or r1204) and then you can restore with firmware ipad only wifi to use like new ipad only wifi. all adicional info will be below.
Warning! Be careful, If you are unsure of your skills, give this to professionals, Good luck!
Disassemble your tablet, Disconnect the battery. Take out the motherboard
Now we have to find resistors responsible for border_id. Remove them, you will turn off the modern and change identity of your iPad.
1. On Model A1396 (GSM) remove the resistor r1205, On Model A1397 (CDMA) move resistor r1205 on the spot of r1204.
2. Tablet will enter DFU mode.
3. Connect the tablet to your PC or Mac.
4. After that you need to restore the tablet through itune with firmware of Wi-Fi model and activate using the official method.
5. Turn off the automatic firmware update: Setting itunes store, App Store Automatic download Updates.
To be Continued with removal icloud: ipad 3, ipad 4, ipad mini, ipad mini 2, ipad mini 3, ipad Air, ipad Air 2, iphone 4, iphone 4s, iphone 5, iphone 5c, iphone 5s, iphone 6, iphone 6 +
also more instruction http://idevicetool.eu/bypass-icloud-hardware-method/